- Latest news
- Production 4-16 starts at Les Gravières Rhénanes
- Thesis succesfully defended
- Dekker welcomes residents Haerst
- Exploring the Realms of the River with students of Pax Christi high school
- Old deputy Keereweer visits Over de Maas
- Festive delivery of the Honswijkerplas
- Extra charging stations in Ijzendoorn
- Installation breaker Rotterdam 57 completed
- Official opening Well Aijen
- Rotterdam 55 is completed
- Land use plan Randwijkse Floodplains confirmed
- ‘CSR is not a destination but a journey’
Dekker welcomes residents Haerst
On the 19th of June, Dekker organized a walk-in afternoon at her location Haerst Genne. After the transfer of the exploitation last year this was an excellent opportunity to meet and greet the neighbors and residents who live in this area. Many residents came and had the opportunity to look at the plans for the future. By talking to the residents we also got a chance to exchange their knowledge of the area with us so that we can make the most of the land use plans which are meant to be beneficial for all. We also had the chance to present our sand classification and processing plant to the public.
The future plans focus on a more natural layout of the banks with possibilities to facilitate recreation. Dekker expects to get the permits and licenses issued this fall.