- Latest news
- Production 4-16 starts at Les Gravières Rhénanes
- Thesis succesfully defended
- Dekker welcomes residents Haerst
- Exploring the Realms of the River with students of Pax Christi high school
- Old deputy Keereweer visits Over de Maas
- Festive delivery of the Honswijkerplas
- Extra charging stations in Ijzendoorn
- Installation breaker Rotterdam 57 completed
- Official opening Well Aijen
- Rotterdam 55 is completed
- Land use plan Randwijkse Floodplains confirmed
- ‘CSR is not a destination but a journey’
Extra charging stations in Ijzendoorn
Lately we have noticed that more and more visitors to our head office in Ijzendoorn use an electrical car. We also get more and more requests for permission to use one of the two charging stations which are available at our head office.
We felt that adding extra charging stations is one of the many great ways we can contribute to being a sustainable and responsible business throughout our organization. Therefore, we have decided to add five extra charging stations bringing the total of charging stations to seven. Next to five regular charging stations we also have two charging stations which are equipped with a quick charger. A compatible car can be fully charged within a short time and will be ready to go thanks to sustainable energy provided by the Dekker Group.