- Latest news
- Production 4-16 starts at Les Gravières Rhénanes
- Thesis succesfully defended
- Dekker welcomes residents Haerst
- Exploring the Realms of the River with students of Pax Christi high school
- Old deputy Keereweer visits Over de Maas
- Festive delivery of the Honswijkerplas
- Extra charging stations in Ijzendoorn
- Installation breaker Rotterdam 57 completed
- Official opening Well Aijen
- Rotterdam 55 is completed
- Land use plan Randwijkse Floodplains confirmed
- ‘CSR is not a destination but a journey’
Old deputy Keereweer visits Over de Maas
On Wednesday the 18th of June, old-deputy of the Province of Gelderland Harry Keereweer visited our project Over de Maas. We also proudly presented our installation ‘de Rotterdam 55’ on the site.
The visit took place on invitation by the FOD/FSI(Federation of Surface mining Industries). Leonie van der Voort (FODI), Herman van der Linde (Nederzand and responsible for the project) and Jan van der Bent as the host of Dekker Natural Resources were all present at the visit.
In the past former deputy Keereweer stood at the forefront of the project Over de Maas and that’s why he was very interested in the progress of the project. Due to his technical background and expertise he was able to talk in detail and passionately about the sand mining process with some of the colleagues.
Everyone could look back on a succesvol and educational visit and even the old-deputy was impressed by the complexity of the process and the punctuality and preciseness with which the sand is composed.