- Latest news
- Production 4-16 starts at Les Gravières Rhénanes
- Thesis succesfully defended
- Dekker welcomes residents Haerst
- Exploring the Realms of the River with students of Pax Christi high school
- Old deputy Keereweer visits Over de Maas
- Festive delivery of the Honswijkerplas
- Extra charging stations in Ijzendoorn
- Installation breaker Rotterdam 57 completed
- Official opening Well Aijen
- Rotterdam 55 is completed
- Land use plan Randwijkse Floodplains confirmed
- ‘CSR is not a destination but a journey’
Thesis succesfully defended
On Wednesday July 2nd of 2014, our interns Geert Jansen and Patricia Moll graduated at the College Van Hall Larenstein in Velp. They successfully defended their thesis report.
For the past 6 months the two have worked under the wing of the Dekker Group on a research project voor the retrofit of the river forelands along the Maas river. The program ‘Sustainable Responsible Business’ was the starting point of the project. During the presentation several innovative ideas were shown as a possible retrofit for the river foreland area. An accompanying report which supported the ideas added an extra layer to the economical, social and new nature policies which the Dekker Group uses as a starting point for each of her projects.